Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Veggies in the garden.


Here is the veggie garden and grass today. My parents have grown fruits and veggies for our family all my life and even before my life. It is such a delight to have to space for my own garden now. And with the help of my parents everything is growing in perfect.


Bell Peppers. I planted one green bell plant and one yellow bell plant.


Heirloom tomatoes. My absolute favorite. I love the mini heirloom too.


Roma tomatoes. These are easy to grow ... thats why the market has them so cheep.


These are the beginnings of a white pumpkin plant and two black zucchini. Tucked inside a homemade planter box ... thanks Pop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm on board here! I love growing my own fresh produce and I even can and freeze it so that I can use it all winter long! I don't even have to travel to buy my plants, and I don't start them from seeds. I just don't have the time, so I buy my veggie plants from Garden Harvest Supply. Their customer service is great and the quality of their plants has been phenomenal! Check it out: http://www.gardenharvestsupply.com/category/buy-vegetable-plants-online